YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Lexus Personal Information Sharing Practices – 2019
(Effective as of January 1, 2020)
During 2019, Lexus shared Personal Information about our customers with SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio, Lexus hotel partners, Lexus Financial Services, Lexus Financial Savings Bank and our authorized Lexus dealers, where the information was used for the recipient’s own marketing.
Connected Vehicle Services Privacy and Protection Notice
Your vehicle may be equipped with Connected Services technology that electronically transmits Vehicle Data to Toyota. Toyota may use your Vehicle Data to respond to vehicle emergencies, find destinations you request, activate remote services, help you manage your vehicle service and maintenance, improve vehicle safety, develop new and better vehicles, confirm vehicle quality and analyze vehicle trends. We also collect and use your Personal Information to facilitate your usage of Connected Vehicle Services technology, fulfill your requests, and manage our relationship with you.
Lexus Online Privacy Statement
This statement applies to the websites operated by Lexus, a division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. ("Lexus," "we," "us," or "our") online. Last Updated January 1, 2020. Some of our products and services may have additional terms that apply, such as vehicles equipped with Connected Vehicle Services technologies. Where product-or-service-specific terms conflict with this Privacy Statement, those terms shall govern.
- We collect personal information you choose to provide which may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number together with certain demographic information from you in connection with surveys or from commercially available third party services.
- We collect and store "usage information" about how you use our Platforms, such as the name of your Internet service provider, the browser and type of machine you are using, the IP address and the website that referred you to us and the pages you visit to help manage and enhance the Platforms.
Uses and Sharing
- We use personal information to provide you with services or information you request, such as new–vehicle information alerts, promotions and mailed brochures.
- We also use personal information when you request to participate in promotional activities such as sweepstakes, contests, games, special events, blogs and chats.
- We share personal information with our service providers and business partners to assist us in fulfilling your requests and providing features and services for the Platforms.
- We also share personal information with companies affiliated with Lexus and our authorized dealers, dealer advertising associations and distributors for their own use.
- If you choose to participate in a Program, your Personal Information may also be shared with our Program partners and may be used by our Program partners if you indicate your interest in receiving communications directly from that company.
- We, web publishers and other websites on which we advertise may target advertisements for products and services in which you might be interested based on your visits to both the Platforms and other websites.
- We may use third-party ad network providers to help present ads on the Platforms, as well as other service providers to evaluate and provide us with information about the use of the Platforms and viewing of our content. We do not share Personal Information with these providers (unless, of course, you give us permission).
Your Privacy Rights, Choice and Access
- You have the right to have a copy of the personal information you provide.
- You have the right to correct or update your personal information.
- You may instruct Lexus to remove you from our programs you have subscribed to by using the unsubscribe link provided in our e-mail programs or by contacting us.