When you bring your vehicle into your Lexus dealer, you can be certain of two things: quality service and certified Lexus parts. Of course, there's nobody more qualified to install those parts than an authorized Lexus service technician. They specialize in the maintenance and repair of Lexus vehicles. In fact, many of our technicians are graduates from the Lexus Commitment to Perfection Certification program, where in-depth training and rigorous exams-from both Lexus and the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence-are required.
Another benefit of maintaining your vehicle at your Lexus dealer is the Lexus National Service History database. As long as you have your vehicle serviced at a Lexus dealership, there will always be a record of which repairs have been done and, more important, which repairs still need to be performed—no matter which Lexus dealership you take your vehicle to.
As you might assume, Lexus dealerships provide much more than great technical service. Many dealerships offer a wide range of luxuries, such as custom waiting lounges, Lexus loaner vehicles, complimentary car washes and free pick up and delivery. Some dealerships even provide concierge services and office areas for customers to conduct business in. It's this kind of exceptional treatment that keeps our clientele returning again and again.
Lexus has a wide range of amenities and programs. This list provides a short overview of the most notable ones:
- Lexus Personalized Settings: Certain electronic functions can be customized to an owner's individual preference, such as automatic door locks, theft-deterrent system, power window system, illuminated entry system and moonroof operation. Each Lexus model has a different set of customizable electronic features. Depending on the model, programming of these features is performed once at no charge either at the 30-day/1,000-mile scheduled maintenance service, or the 6-month/5,000-mile scheduled service. Programming of some Lexus Personalized Settings  requires special equipment and may be performed only by an authorized Lexus dealership. For more information please see your local Lexus dealer.
- Service Loaner Vehicles: If your vehicle must be kept overnight at a Lexus dealership for a warranty covered condition that requires more than eight hours to repair, Lexus will provide you with a complimentary loaner vehicle.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance is provided for 48 months from your vehicle's in-service date, regardless of mileage (24 hours a day, 365 days a year for vehicles operated within the U.S. territories and Canada).
- Elite of Lexus: This is a special award for our dealers who excel at sales, service and overall ownership support.
- Lexus Owner Welcome: New owners are often invited to participate in engaging events to introduce them to the service department and help build a stronger relationship with the dealer. At these events, customers can visit the Lexus Answer Bars (LABs), where they can learn more about common topics, such as hybrid vehicles, the navigation system and Bluetooth® technology.